Monday 21 December 2015

Math and rock is a thing

This has been a discovery for me as I found that there’s a genre called math rock. A ninny like me who doesn’t have a diverse knowledge in music industry found this a very fascinating thing to explore.

Probably some of you have already listened to such genre and probably some of you don’t realize (like me) that you have listened to them. For instance 凛として時雨 /  Ling tosite sigure and HaKu. Both originated from Japan. Very talented indeed. These are my favourite :









For a more old school band, try Zeni Geva. Much awesomeness.



What? Japanese bias much…Aight, here are some non-Japanese works which are also nothing but pure awesomeness.





Anyway, if you want more, you just have to find it yourself. Maybe you’ll find some that will pique your interest other than my selections above. Or why don’t you guys start from here


No comments: